Sunland Marine Construction; Offering the Complete Equipment and Expertise Package for your Marine Pipeline
Sunland offers the equipment and expertise to perform your marine construction throughout the Gulf Coast region. Sunland owns and operates a complete fleet of company-owned major marine equipment designed specifically to work within the environmentally sensitive coastal swamps and marshes. With over 35 years experience, Sunland has the capability to perform pipeline and facility new construction, repair, and maintenance covering the entire Gulf Coast to 25' water depth.
• Project Development
• Marine pipeline & facility construction; all inland waters and transition zones to 25'
• Marsh & swamp pipeline and facility new construction, repair, and maintenance
• Pipeline excavation, repair, lowering, hydrotesting, and burial
• Emergency leak repairs
• Production barge installation
• Directional Drilling water crossings
• Revetment work (rip-rap, concrete matting, bulkheads, sheet piling, etc.)
• Remote pipeline and facility construction and maintenance
• Marine jetting
• Flex-i-float barges to work in lakes across the U.S.
• Caisson services