Being located in the epicenter of the renewable energy market in Texas has provided BGIE a unique opportunity to support this market since it's inception. Originally BGIE supported the wind power generation market by providing wind farm construction support, as well as providing electrical system installation for many local manufacturing facilities that supported the wind industry.
More recently, BGIE has ventured into the construction of solar power generation facilities. This was a natural fit for BGIE considering we have been involved in the renewable energy industry for many years, and because of that experience we were able to quickly transition to PV installations.
With our combined knowledge and resources we are able to safely provide the following services for solar and wind generation projects:
- MV Trenching, Cable Installation and Termination
- Inverter Installation
- DC Trenching, Cable Installation and Termination
- Installation of Combiner Boxes
- PV Trenching, Cable Installation and Termination
- Complete Grounding System Installation
- Installation, Termination and Testing of Fiber Optic Cable
- Weather Station Installation
- Area Lighting Installation
- O&M Building Trim Out
- Substation Installation
- Battery Energy Storage Facility Installation
- Start-up and Troubleshooting support
We have the resources to offer a turnkey installation on facilities from 1 mega watt to greater than 200 mega watts, as well as substation and BESS sites. We specialize in mobilizing quickly to ensure timely completion of your facility and can be an additional resource if your project schedule is slipping or if scope gaps need to be filled.
By maintaining licenses in 38 states, we are able to support clients across most geographic areas.